You Need New Business, We Have Leads
One booth puts your company in the path of serious buyers, helping you grow brand new business with the customers you're looking for. It's all at New England's annual event for medtech manufacturers.
Call an Event Expert: 844-826-6316
Connect With Key Decision Makers From Across the Region
With 83% of attendees based in the New England area, exhibitors have the prime opportunity to build rapport with regional industry leaders seeking cutting-edge medical technology.
- Buyers with purchasing power — 88% recommend, specify, or make the final decision.
- Project-driven buyers — 75% of attendees have an active project or one planned within the next 12 months.
- High-level prospects — 64% of attendees are engineers or executive management.
Who Will You Meet?
Event Attendee Report
Learn more about attendees, including their onsite objectives, company types, design cycle involvement, job titles, and feedback.
Verified Attendee List
View a comprehensive list of the job titles, company names, and company locations of Boston 2016 attendees.
Secure New Business Leads
Your Industry, Your Voice
"Met a number of qualified leads at BIOMEDevice Boston."
– Marc Cooper, KNF Neuberger, Inc.
"The quantity and quality of leads was outstanding."
– Charlie Seitzer, In’Tech Industries
"This was a fantastic networking event for my company and myself."
– Holly Brown, Cirtronics
Extend Your Reach Across the Nation
Join our additional shows and grow your business in regional medtech hubs around the country.
Cleveland, March 29-30, 2017
New York, June 13-15, 2017
Minneapolis, November 8-9, 2017
Anaheim, February 6-8, 2018