Top 3 Reasons to Attend New England’s Largest Medtech Conference
1. Exclusive Industry Education: Get up to speed on key industry topics, including new materials, sensors, AI, batteries, and surgical robots, as well as best practices and tactics for keeping development on schedule and within budget.
2. All-Star Presenters: Learn from the brightest minds from leading companies including CeQur, Frequency Therapeutics, Medrobotics, Ilika, MicroVention, Kinova, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, BioDirecton, and many more.
3. Unlimited Track Hopping: Choose any session across the R&D or product development track to build the agenda that's right for you. More than 20 hours of education!
2018 Featured Speakers
Who Attends This Conference?
With 20+ hours of expert-led education delivering a deep dive on product development and R&D, engineers and managers, biomedical engineers, design engineers, project engineers, directors, and more know the BIOMEDevice Boston Conference is a must-attend for learning the latest strategies in turning concepts into competitive products. Last year, attendees from the region's leading medtech companies joined the conference delegation, including representatives from:
|Seventh Sense Biosystems
Depuy Synthes R&D
Frost & Sullivan
Johnson & Johnson
Proteus Digital Health
BIOMEDevice Boston Conference Tracks
Track A: R&D
This track tackles the science behind R&D, covering the latest technologies such as new materials, sensors, AI, batteries, and robotics. You'll explore how to evaluate and source new technology and see how to de-risk technology on the way to commercialization. View schedule »
Track B: Product Development
Discover product strategies to help speed innovation to market, including best practices and tactics for keeping development on schedule and within budget. This track will also explore how to use a systems approach to product development to create successful medical devices. View schedule »
Save Up To $200 When You Register Today!
Carefully curated topics ensure you receive both the breadth and depth of training needed to understand the core competencies and advancements in your field.
Get rich insights through a range of diverse perspectives as a skilled moderator from the field guides a conversation with various industry experts.
Leaders and pioneers discuss strategies, products, or business models to give you tips and use-case examples of existing or soon-to-hit the market technologies.
Show Floor Tours
Join an expert guide on an exclusive tour of the show floor focused on a specific industry theme. You'll meet leading innovators and get direct insights on innovative technologies and solutions, while discussing questions or ideas from the group.
Bonus! Access Hours of Networking & Expo Events
The insights don't stop at the conference. Your pass also gives you full access to the expo, including presentations at Center Stage and Tech Theater, speed networking events, access to hundreds of leading suppliers, and prize giveaways.
Need help securing the budget or time off to attend BIOMEDevice Boston? We've created several resources for you. View Toolkit »
Save More With Group Discounts
Bring your team and take advantage of group discounts for conference passes. These discounts apply to current pricing, so jump on this now before rates increase. Email us or call 310-445-4273 to take advantage today!
- Groups of 3-5: 10% off current pricing
- Groups of 6-9: 20% off current pricing
- Groups of 10+: 25% off current pricing