You already know BIOMEDevice Boston is a must-attend expo and conference, now it's time to show your boss. Make the case using the resources in our Justification Toolkit.
This Toolkit Includes:
- Tips for Getting the Green Light
- Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Conference Tracks at a Glance
- Conference Cost Worksheet
- Sample Letter: Conference
- Sample Letter: Expo
- Projected Expenses Worksheet
Tips for Getting the Green Light
When crafting your plan, think about the bottom line: Why should the company budget for your trip and what's the return on its investment?
- Be Specific – Describe how attending will benefit your current projects, inspire new ideas, or address knowledge gaps on the team.
- Be Solutions-Based – What issues pop up again and again? List exhibitors who could provide the solutions the team needs.
- Provide a Post-Conference Rundown – Offer to deliver a short presentation or write-up on your key takeaways.
- Devise a Plan – Be thoughtful about time missed and who will cover for you while you're at the conference.
- Cut Costs – Offer to share a room to reduce hotel expenses. If you're attending the conference, book early to take advantage of early-bird rates, or save with group discounts.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
While there are many compelling reasons to attend BIOMEDevice Boston, we've whittled it down to the top five to give you a brief, powerful list. Present these to your supervisor or slip them into water cooler conversation. Either way, they're sure to help secure your spot.
- Access to Top Suppliers – Source everything you need and explore the latest innovations with more than 450 suppliers at the ultimate end-to-end showcase – brands include Accumold, Nelson Laboratories, and B. Braun OEM Division.
- Comprehensive Education – In addition to free education on the expo floor, take advantage of industry education across two need-to-know medtech tracks – R&D and Product Development.
- Hands-On Training – It's one thing to study from afar, but quite another to put your hands to work. Take advantage of practical training opportunities over two full event days.
- Exclusive Networking – With more than 4,500 industry professionals on one show floor, the potential for finding future partners and making lasting relationships is huge.
- Three Leading Trade Shows in One – Your free expo pass unlocks access to two additional expos — Design & Manufacturing New England and Embedded Systems Conference (ESC) Boston — where you'll find the full spectrum of products and services supporting New England's booming medtech, embedded systems, and design engineering sectors.
Conference Tracks at a Glance
Across two full days, expert speakers and visionaries will share their insights through a variety of formats and sessions tailored to novices and gurus alike. With unlimited track hopping across both conference topics, you'll find hours of education to address the specific needs of your department.
Here are the BIOMEDevice Boston tracks:
- Product Development